This blog is regarding to new photo status and video status where i am share about all types of status in punjabi, hindi and english.

Best 30 sad status english with pics for whatsapp 2020

New Sad status english for whatsapp 2020

Sadness or sad is an emotional pain associated with, or characterized by, feelings of disadvantage, loss, despair, grief, helplessness, disappointment and sorrow. An individual experiencing sadness may become quiet or lethargic, and withdraw themselves from others. ... Crying can be an indication of sadness.

Sadness or sad. Sadness is another type of emotion often defined as a transient emotional state characterized by feelings of disappointment, grief, hopelessness, disinterest, and dampened mood. Like other emotions, sadness is something that all people experience from time to time.

WhatsApp Status is a great way to express yourself. It is an expression, written specifically and in a precise way to reveal one's views, thoughts, and emotions in a creative style.

Best 30 sad status english with pics



1.Don’t cry because it’s over,  smiles because it happened.





2.If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.






3.Sometimes It’s better to be alone, No one can hurt you.







4.Everyone wants to be happy.No one wants to be sad and get pain.But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.






5.I’M That Person Everyone Replaces, After A While.






6.You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care..






7.Tears come from Heart, not from the brain... 





8.I Wish I Could Ignore You Like You Ignore Me... 





9.Sometimes silence is much better than talking , at least it don’t hurt 🙁 🙁







10.Feelings don’t walk away, people do 🙁






11.The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.






12.I just want to fall asleep, until I don’t miss you anymore... 





13.If You Left Me Without Any Reason,  Don’t Come Back With An Excuse... 






14.I Close My Eyes & Dream Of A Time  When I Wasn’t All Alone... 







15.Never let the pain from your past punish               your present and paralyze your future...






16.Oh I’m sorry, I forgot I only exist when you             want something from me.






17.Pain Is The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Alive. I Will Never Be Good Enough For You. I Got That.






18.It Hurts The Most When The Person Who  Made You Feel So Special Makes You Feel So Unwanted Today.






19.Sometimes the person you trust most is the           one who trusts you the least... 






20.I don’t have a lot of friends, I just know a lot of people.I don’t want to feel sad but life forced me to become sad...





21.Hating people is just like burning your house         just to kill a rat.







22.Need for a successful relationship is to fall in         love with a same person many times.. 






23.I am not to FALL in love again, but I am afraid       to falling for a wrong person again.





24.You couldn’t erase the past. You couldn’t even change it. But sometimes life offered you the opportunity to put it right..






25.It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to         love someone, but to forget someone takes a         lifetime...






26.sometimes i say “bye”     just to hear “don’t go”    ;but i received “ok bye”






27.It’s hard to be just friends with someone you fell in love with..






28.All I know is that I’m lost without you.






29.Among all d toys in the world people choose “feelings” to play with!






30.I love crying in the rain. because when i do,            no one can hear the pain.






EmoticonEmoticon